Your browser does not support frames
now in your basket 0 items
News & Media
Recipes & Culture
:: Kong Moon Rice Stick (Vermicelli Noodles) (冮門排粉)
Return to the Product List
Dragon Brand Kong Moon Rice Stick (Vermicelli Noodles) (冮門排粉)
Shipping Weight: 0.517kg
Cuisine: Chinese, Malaysian, Singaporean, Taiwanese, Thai, Vietnamese
Add to Basket:
Dragon Brand Kong Moon Rice Stick (Vermicelli Noodles)
Kong Moon Rice Stick Noodles are an ideal alternative to wheat noodles. Light and soft in texture when boiled or crunchy when deep fried. The noodles take on the rich flavour of sauces, braised meats and soup stock.
1. Stir Fry: In a deep bowl or pan cover vermicelli with boiling water and stand for 10 minutes, drain well. Add to cooked meat and vegetables and stir fry for a further 2 minutes.
2. Deep Fried: Cut the required amount of vermicelli into 3 inch lengths (noodles will expand in hot oil). Heat 3 cups of oil in a wok. Add a handful of noodles. Be quick to remove (to prevent burning) and drain on absorbent paper. Use as a substitute for steamed rice or instant noodles.
3. Soup Noodles: Simply add the required amount of vermicelli to boiling stock and cook for 3-4 minutes or until desired texture. A lighter alternative for favourites such as Laksa noodles.
Suggested Recipe: Singapore Noodles
Prepare Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Ingredients: 200g gold Pearl Rice Vermicelli, 1 tsp canola oil, 1 clove garlic crushed, 1 tsp curry powder, 1 tsp fresh ginger minced, 1 cup celery sliced thinly, 1 small carrot, 100g char siu pork, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 boiled egg and spring onion for garnish.
1. Cook noodles in boiling water with 1 tsp of oil for 3 minutes.
2. Place celery and carrots in bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat oil in wok and add garlic, ginger and curry powder, stir fry for 1 minute.
4. Add celery, carrots and char siu pork, stir fry 2 minutes.
5. Add noodles and soy sauce. Stir fry for 2 minutes. Serve garnished with egg and spring onion.
Keep in cool and dry place
Rice Flour (95%), Water.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Black Sesame Seeds (黑芝麻)
Noodles King Thin (Abalone & Chicken) (生麵王鮑魚雞湯麵 (幼))
Shandong Ramen Noodles (山東拉麵)
Dried Wakame Seaweed (裙帶菜)
Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Cough Syrup (川貝枇杷膏家庭裝)
Shaosing Rice Cooking Wine (紹興特制料酒)
Bean Thread (14)
Egg/Wheat Noodles (136)
Instant Noodles (Bowl/Pot) (96)
Instant Noodles (Packet) (272)
Other Noodles (40)
Rice Noodles (49)
Food & Ingredients (2927)
Gok Cooks Chinese (33)
Chinese Food In Minutes (28)
Tonics & Wellbeing (23)
Homewares & Electricals (215)
Joss Products (29)
Chinese New Year (3)
Mid Autumn Festival (Mooncake) (19)
Fresh & Frozen (Bristol ONLY) (70)
Wholesale (Bristol ONLY) (193)
All Products ...
View all testimonals
News & Media
Recipes & Culture
Shipping & Returns
Terms & Conditions
Copyright ©2018 WaiYeeHong.com, VAT: GB 921805341
Designed and Hosted by Bright Software Solutions