Your browser does not support frames
now in your basket 0 items
News & Media
Recipes & Culture
:: Fine Rice Vermicelli Banh Hoi La Dua (Natural Pandan Colour) (竹樹牌香蘭米粉)
Return to the Product List
Bamboo Tree Fine Rice Vermicelli Banh Hoi La Dua (Natural Pandan Colour) (竹樹牌香蘭米粉)
Shipping Weight: 0.429kg
Cuisine: Thai, Vietnamese
Product of: Vietnam
Add to Basket:
Bamboo Tree Fine Rice Vermicelli Banh Hoi La Dua (Natural Pandan Colour)
1. Prepare 1 colander and 2 basins (the same size or larger than the colander) and a water kettle.
2. Stack dry Rice Vermicelli (Banh Hoi) into the colander, up to 10 pieces per stack. Place the colander into one of the basin. Fill the other basin with cool tap water (about 3/4 full).
3. Boil water in a kettle until fully boiled (100C or 212F).
4. Pour the hot water into the colander and basin other the stacks of Rice Vermicelli (Banh Hoi) until they are fully submerged for 1 minute and 15 seconds (Do not submerge for more than 1 minute and 15 seconds otherwise they will disintegrate).
5. Remove the colander with the Rice Vermicelli (Banh Hoi) from the basin of hot water and immediately place it into the other basin of cool water for 1 second. Then remove the colander of Rice Vermicelli (Banh Hoi) from the cool water basin, drain off the water from the colander and separate the Rice Vermicelli (Banh Hoi) from the stack into individual pieces onto a plate (beware of hot rice vermicelli (Banh Hoi), using gloves is advised).
6. The Rice Vermicelli (Banh Hoi) is now ready to be served with vegetables, roasted meat, or seafood along with dipping sauce of your choice.
- After removing Rice Vermicelli (Banh Hoi) from the cool water basin, Rice Vermicelli (Banh Hoi) should be separated from the stacks into individual pieces within 5 minutes. Otherwise, the Rice Vermicelli (Banh Hoi) will start to stick together and be difficult to be separated.
- After separating, to keep the Rice Vermicelli (Banh Hoi) soft and from drying out, place them onto a plate and cover with plastic wrap or lid.
- Rice Vermicelli (Banh Hoi) can be preserved with wrap or lid on for 1-2 hours without drying out.
Storage Conditions: Keep in dry & cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
Rice (88.35%), Water (11.34%), Natural Pandan Colour (0.15%), Salt (0.16%).
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Edamame Roasted & Salted Soybeans (烤黃豆)
Mung Bean Thread Multipack (Glass Vermicelli Noodles) (金梅龍口粉絲)
Roasted Seasoned Sea Laver (Low Salt) (韓國即食紫菜)
Seasoning Sauce (美極鮮醬油 (大))
Wasabi Flavoured Peas (芥辣豆)
Sunflower Seeds (洽洽香瓜子)
Bean Thread (18)
Egg/Wheat Noodles (142)
Instant Noodles (Bowl/Pot) (83)
Instant Noodles (Packet) (222)
Other Noodles (31)
Rice Noodles (47)
Food & Ingredients (2772)
Gok Cooks Chinese (34)
Chinese Food In Minutes (30)
Tonics & Wellbeing (24)
Homewares & Electricals (126)
Joss Products (47)
Chinese New Year (22)
Fresh & Frozen (Bristol ONLY) (67)
Wholesale (Bristol ONLY) (187)
New Products ...
All Products ...
View all testimonals
News & Media
Recipes & Culture
Shipping & Returns
Terms & Conditions
Copyright ©2020 WaiYeeHong.com, VAT: GB 921805341
Designed and Hosted by Bright Software Solutions