Your browser does not support frames
now in your basket 0 items
News & Media
Recipes & Culture
Food & Ingredients
Instant Dessert Mixes
:: Bibingka Rice Cake Mix (菲律賓蛋糕粉)
Return to the Product List
White King Bibingka Rice Cake Mix (菲律賓蛋糕粉)
Shipping Weight: 0.6325kg
Cuisine: Filipino, Philipino
Product of: Philippines
White King Bibingka Rice Cake Mix
Pinoy Favourites Oven Toaster Ready
2 packs x 250g (0.55 lb) each
Consume entire content as soon as opened.
Per 250g pack you will need:
1 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar, 4 tbsp Selecta Butterfresh Margarine (melted), 3 medium-sized eggs
1. Pre-heat oven at 450 Degree F. Grease two 8-inch round pans and line with wax paper
2. Beat eggs until frothy. Combine White King Bibingka Mix, water, sugar, melted Selecta Butterfresh Margarine in medium bowl until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pans
3. Bake for 12 minutes or until done. Brush surface with margarine and serve hot
Makes two 8-inch pans of bibingka
1. Pre-heat oven toaster for at least 4-5 minutes. Prepare ensaymada moulds lined with banana leaf
2. Beat eggs until frothy. Combine White King Bibingka Mix, water, sugar, melted Selecta Butterfresh Margarine in medium bowl until well blended. Pour into prepared moulds about 3/4 full
3. Bake for about 5 minutes. Cover with foil and bake for another 8 minutes or until done. Brush surface with Selecta Butterfresh Margarine and serve hot
Makes 8 pieces ensaymada-sized bibingka
1 pack White King Bibingka Mix 250g, 3 medium-sized eggs, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar, 4 tbsp Selecta Butterfresh Margarine (melted), salted egg, cheese, grated coconut (optional)
1. Cut open side of empty 1 gallon ice-cream can and half-fill it with live coals
2. Put mixture in banana leaf-lined clay bibingka moulds. Put these on top of a wire rack and cover with small baking sheet or shallow pan filled with live coals
3. Cook for 15 minutes. Make sure coals are heated but avoid burning. Before the final baking, add desired toppings - salted eggs or cheese. Serve hot with grated coconut
* This is the traditional cooking method using coals. White King Bibingka can also be done using oven or an oven toaster. Refer to the cooking instructions.
Makes 8 pcs of bibingka
Allergy Advice: Contains Wheat Gluten.
Manufactured on an equipment that processes products containing milk, egg and soybean.
Store in a cool dry place.
Rice Flour (45%), Wheat Flour (Gluten), Dextrose, Sugar, Leavening Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate (E341(i)), E541), Salt.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Salted Waxberry (自然派鹽津楊梅)
Lemon Puff (嘉頓檸檬夾心餅)
White Plum (自然派白梅)
Seasoned Dried Seaweed (高島即食紫菜)
Egg Sachima (時興隆雞蛋沙其瑪)
Seedless Lover's Plum (自然派無核情人梅)
Food & Ingredients (2804)
Cooking Wine (17)
Dried Products (221)
Ingredients & Condiments (536)
Instant Dessert Mixes (18)
Preserves & Pickles (239)
Ready Meals (7)
Rice & Prawn Crackers (78)
Sauces & Oils (764)
Snacks & Sweets (672)
Tinned Foods (252)
Gok Cooks Chinese (33)
Chinese Food In Minutes (29)
Tonics & Wellbeing (19)
Homewares & Electricals (106)
Joss Products (42)
New Products ...
All Products ...
View all testimonals
News & Media
Recipes & Culture
Shipping & Returns
Terms & Conditions
Copyright ©2020 WaiYeeHong.com, VAT: GB 921805341
Designed and Hosted by Bright Software Solutions