Your browser does not support frames
now in your basket 0 items
News & Media
Recipes & Culture
Food & Ingredients
Instant Dessert Mixes
:: Bibingka Rice Cake Mix (菲律賓蛋糕粉)
Return to the Product List
White King Bibingka Rice Cake Mix (菲律賓蛋糕粉)
Shipping Weight: 0.6325kg
Cuisine: Filipino, Philipino
Product of: Philippines
Add to Basket:
White King Bibingka Rice Cake Mix
Oven Toaster Ready!
Contains 2 packs 250g (0.55 lb each)
Per 250g pack you will need:
1 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar, 4 tbsp Selecta Butterfresh Margarine (melted), 3 medium-sized eggs
1. Heat oven at 450 Degree F. Grease two 8-inch round pans and line with wax paper
2. Beat eggs until frothy. Combine White King Bibingka Mix, water, sugar, melted Selecta Butterfresh Margarine in medium bowl until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pans
3. Bake for 12 minutes or until done. Brush surface with margarine and serve hot
Makes two 8-inch pans of bibingka
1. Preheat oven toaster for at least 4-5 minutes. Prepare ensaymada moulds lined with banana leaf
2. Beat eggs until frothy. Combine White King Bibingka Mix, water, sugar, melted Selecta Butterfresh Margarine in medium bowl until well blended. Pour into prepared moulds about 3/4 full
3. Bake for about 5 minutes. Cover with foil and bake for another 8 minutes or until done. Brush surface with Selecta Butterfresh Margarine and serve hot
Makes 8 pieces ensaymada-sized bibingka
2 packs White King Bibingka Mix 250g, 6 medium-sized eggs, 2 cups water, 1 cup sugar, 8 tbsp Selecta Butterfresh Margarine (melted), salted egg, cheese, grated coconut (optional)
1. Cut open side of empty 1 gallon ice-cream can and half-fill it with live charcoal (uling)
2. Put mixture in banana leaf-lined clay bibingka moulds. Put these on top of wire rack and cover with small baking sheet or shallow pan filled with live coals
3. Cook for 15 minutes. Make sure coals are heated but avoid burning. Before the final baking, add desired toppings - salted eggs or cheese. Serve hot with grated coconut
* This is the traditional cooking method using coals. White King Bibingka can also be done using oven or an oven toaster. Refer to the cooking instruction.
Allergen Advice: Contains Wheat.
Store in a cool dry place. Consume entire content of each pack as soon as opened.
Rice Flour, Wheat Flour, Dextrose Anhydrous, Sugar, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Mono-Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminium Phosphate.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Fish Sauce (一級魚露)
Glutinous Rice (糯米)
Dried Fish Fillets (Chilli) (辣魚片串)
Sinigang Sa Sampalok (Original)(Tamarind) (酸子湯料)
Shin Ramyun Multipack (Gourmet Spicy) (農心辛拉面)
Sauce for Sweet & Spicy Beef Ribs (李錦記醬爆牛仔骨醬)
Food & Ingredients (2881)
Cooking Ingredients & Condiments (577)
Cooking Wine (25)
Dried Products (268)
Instant Dessert Mixes (29)
Preserves & Pickles (228)
Rice & Prawn Crackers (83)
Sauces & Oils (707)
Snacks & Sweets (705)
Tinned Foods (259)
Gok Cooks Chinese (38)
Chinese Food In Minutes (39)
Tonics & Wellbeing (22)
Homewares & Electricals (123)
Joss Products (37)
Fresh & Frozen (Bristol ONLY) (70)
New Products ...
All Products ...
View all testimonals
News & Media
Recipes & Culture
Shipping & Returns
Terms & Conditions
Copyright ©2017 WaiYeeHong.com, VAT: GB 921805341
Designed and Hosted by Bright Software Solutions