Your browser does not support frames
now in your basket 0 items
News & Media
Recipes & Culture
Food & Ingredients
Instant Dessert Mixes
:: Bibingka Rice Cake Mix (菲律賓蛋糕粉)
Return to the Product List
White King Bibingka Rice Cake Mix (菲律賓蛋糕粉)
Shipping Weight: 0.6325kg
Cuisine: Filipino, Philipino
Product of: Philippines
Add to Basket:
White King Bibingka Rice Cake Mix
Pinoy Favourites Oven Toaster Ready
2 packs x 250g (0.55 lb) each
Consume entire content as soon as opened.
Per 250g pack you will need:
1 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar, 4 tbsp Selecta Butterfresh Margarine (melted), 3 medium-sized eggs
1. Pre-heat oven at 450 Degree F. Grease two 8-inch round pans and line with wax paper
2. Beat eggs until frothy. Combine White King Bibingka Mix, water, sugar, melted Selecta Butterfresh Margarine in medium bowl until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pans
3. Bake for 12 minutes or until done. Brush surface with margarine and serve hot
Makes two 8-inch pans of bibingka
1. Pre-heat oven toaster for at least 4-5 minutes. Prepare ensaymada moulds lined with banana leaf
2. Beat eggs until frothy. Combine White King Bibingka Mix, water, sugar, melted Selecta Butterfresh Margarine in medium bowl until well blended. Pour into prepared moulds about 3/4 full
3. Bake for about 5 minutes. Cover with foil and bake for another 8 minutes or until done. Brush surface with Selecta Butterfresh Margarine and serve hot
Makes 8 pieces ensaymada-sized bibingka
1 pack White King Bibingka Mix 250g, 3 medium-sized eggs, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar, 4 tbsp Selecta Butterfresh Margarine (melted), salted egg, cheese, grated coconut (optional)
1. Cut open side of empty 1 gallon ice-cream can and half-fill it with live coals
2. Put mixture in banana leaf-lined clay bibingka moulds. Put these on top of a wire rack and cover with small baking sheet or shallow pan filled with live coals
3. Cook for 15 minutes. Make sure coals are heated but avoid burning. Before the final baking, add desired toppings - salted eggs or cheese. Serve hot with grated coconut
* This is the traditional cooking method using coals. White King Bibingka can also be done using oven or an oven toaster. Refer to the cooking instructions.
Makes 8 pcs of bibingka
Allergy Advice: Contains Wheat Gluten.
Manufactured on an equipment that processes products containing milk, egg and soybean.
Store in a cool dry place.
Rice Flour (45%), Wheat Flour (Gluten), Dextrose, Sugar, Leavening Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate (E341(i)), E541), Salt.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Rice Vermicelli Paste (Bihun Goreng) (炒米粉醬)
Yan Yan Biscuit Dipper (Strawberry) (明治士多啤梨味欣欣杯)
Indomie Instant Noodles (Shrimp) (營多印尼麵 (蝦味))
Cup Ramen Noodles (Crazy Chicken Flavour) (韓國杯麵 (辣雞))
Oh! Ricey Instant Rice Noodles (Beef) (越南牛肉味碗河粉)
Instant Pad Thai Noodles (媽媽金邊粉)
Food & Ingredients (2771)
Cooking Wine (19)
Dried Products (208)
Ingredients & Condiments (545)
Instant Dessert Mixes (21)
Preserves & Pickles (229)
Ready Meals (5)
Rice & Prawn Crackers (75)
Sauces & Oils (730)
Snacks & Sweets (693)
Tinned Foods (246)
Gok Cooks Chinese (34)
Chinese Food In Minutes (30)
Tonics & Wellbeing (24)
Homewares & Electricals (126)
Joss Products (47)
Chinese New Year (22)
Fresh & Frozen (Bristol ONLY) (67)
Wholesale (Bristol ONLY) (187)
New Products ...
All Products ...
View all testimonals
News & Media
Recipes & Culture
Shipping & Returns
Terms & Conditions
Copyright ©2020 WaiYeeHong.com, VAT: GB 921805341
Designed and Hosted by Bright Software Solutions